It’s one day closer to spring and we are ready for the warmer weather! So let’s wrap up February and look forward to what’s coming.
- We’ve sent 17 eblasts – 4 for us, 13 for our clients.
- We’ve accompanied a client to a tradeshow and worked the floor to gather prospects for us to follow up on – we gathered 30 solid, qualified leads in 1.5 days for our client – 100% of which will be logged in a CRM, tracked, and followed-up on regularly.
- We’ve posted 2 blogs, both on cracking the code to business development.
- We’ve announced our Q1 webinar – Crack the Code on Business Development – and hope to see you there!
- We’re working on our Webinar deck and putting together the process templates we are going to be giving away to attendees.
- We’re going to be showcasing our tradeshow services and how we succeed, from process to sales to marketing, for our clients and for ourselves.
- In the same line as the tradeshow services, our next group of content will revolve around tradeshows and how to get the most out of them for business development. Keep an eye on the blog and social media!
It’s been a great February, and it’ll be an even better March!
Visit us on any of our social medias to see what we’ve been up to.